Top 7 Venues to Enjoy the Big Game in Levittown
Best Sports Bars in Levittown, PA: Gear Up For The Big Game Night
With the much-anticipated big game on Feb. 11 fast approaching, it’s never too early to start planning your perfect viewing spot. Even though the competing teams are still a mystery, fans in Levittown, PA, are gearing up for the exciting night. So if you’re looking to enjoy the game night with refreshing beer and delicious snacks at your favorite Levittown sports bar, it’s time to mark your calendars!
Your Go-to Sports Bars in Levittown, PA
Here are some of the top-notch sports bars in Levittown where you can enjoy the action-packed game, relish the snacks, and soak in the thrilling atmosphere:
- Cosmos Restaurant & Bar, 980 Trenton Rd., Fairless Hills —Experience the joy of game day with delicious Pizza Fries or Fried Pickles.
- Sandy’s Beef & Ale, 2028 E. Lincoln Highway, Langhorne —Enjoy roast beef sandwiches, draft beer, and bar games at this old-school American eatery.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s, Parx Casino, Bensalem —Watch the big game at this beloved venue in the region’s top casino while munching on their famous Crab Fries.
- Founding Fathers Sports Bar and Grill, 2900 Street Rd., Bensalem —This family-friendly sports bar is perfect for feasting on huge burgers and sandwiches while watching the game.
- The Buck Hotel, 1200 Buck Road, Feasterville —Catch the game on their countless televisions and enjoy plenty of drink specials.
- Steam Pub, 606 2nd St. Pike, Southampton —Hang out and enjoy tasty burgers and a long list of draft beers in this popular pub’s casual atmosphere.
- Continental Tavern, 2 N. Main St., Yardley —Enjoy some old-fashioned American tavern fare and you might even see Merrill Reese, who broadcasts his radio show out of the Tavern several times a year.
This content is brought to our community in partnership with T-Mobile.
Read More US Lifestyle News